Thursday, March 26, 2009

My first post

(It was 2:30 AM on a thursday - like it really mattered!!)

There I was lying on my bed, trying hard to sleep but as always, a million thoughts were in my mind. Football, Man Utd, Girls, Singapore, IIMs and yes, how can I forget, the evil BEE TEE PEE :( Out of nowhere, I remembered this one time when Uncle(my wingmate) said that Iam a maths and science guy and that I cannot appreciate anything artistic. So, I decided, to prove that fat fuck wrong!!!. And thats how the idea of creating a blog came. Honestly, if I hadn't broken my principles bfore, I'd hav never even thought abt it, but alas, I already did!! (Dont ask me the details :P) So, now it was no big deal. Iam not a man of principles anymore but on the bright side, I hav a blog :)

Now, I'll try to keep all my posts simple, free frm all those complicated words whr ppl will hav to keep looking up the dict(I hate such stuff. I mean wat's the point in trying to tell something in a way that they cant understand??!!). In truth, it is not so much that i wont use such words, I just cant :P And regarding the language, mom and dad, if u happen to find out abt this, Iam sry :P

I haven't read too many blogs to tell if this has been a really long post but i just thought i should clear up a couple of more things bfore i get started. Regarding the title of the blog, well i really had no idea at that point of time. And coming to the URL, i initially gave "check availability" coz it was written thr :P but apparently someone got to it bfore i could. Strange!! So anyways, it suggested "Chuck-availability" and i thought, "y not!!".

4 comments: